Thursday 15 January 2009

Breaking the seal (not the marine creature)

Hello and thanks for reading!

Ok, let's get admissions out in the open; I’m brand shiny new to blogging. However, I like to think that I have a few things in my head that are well worth listening to (or reading in this case!).

Firstly I'd like to make a few pledges:

1, The Interesting Gaming Blog will be free from typing, spelling and grammatical error.

2, This blog will feature interesting and amusing thoughts and comments.

3, You will enjoy reading it as much as I will enjoy writing it!

4, I will keep the use of exclamation marks to a minimum.

5, Subjects I will cover will include: gaming (of all kinds), interesting facts and thoughts, some football and anything else that will be interesting/amusing.

I'm off to think about what to write first, while I do; make yourself a cup of tea and I'll be back before you know it.

Gavino X

1 comment: